Configuring Eudora E-mail Client
Your Mail Server details are as follows:
- POP3 Server: mail.yourdomain.com
- SMTP Server: mail.yourdomain.com
To configure this email client with
the POP before SMTP relay:
- Open Eudora.
- In the menu bar, go to the Tools drop-down
menu and select Options.
- On the page that shows, select Getting
Started on the left and fill in the following
Real name - enter
the name you would like others to see
when they receive your e-mail;
- your full e-mail address;
Mail Server - your
incoming mail server;
Login Name - your
SMTP Server - your
outgoing mail server.
Click OK. Once you have filled
these fields, Eudora will populate other
settings based on your input.
- Select Checking Mail on the left and
fill out the form that shows:
- Mail Server (POP) and
Login Name should be populated
from your input on the Getting
- Check for mail every "X"
minutes - determine how often
Eudora will check for new mail
messages when you are connected.
- Send on check - allows
you to send any outgoing mail
messages at the time that you
check for incoming mail.
- Save password - check
this option so you will not have
to enter it each time you check
- Click OK to save settings.
Select Incoming Mail
on the left and check the necessary options:
- Server Configuration - must
be set to POP;
- Leave mail on server - allows
your e-mail to be stored on a server;
Otherwise, mail can be deleted after
storing for a certain amount of days
or upon emptying from Eudora's Trash
- Skip messages - allows you
to not download messages that are of
a large size;
- Offline should not be checked;
- Authentication style should
be set to Passwords.
Select Sending Mail
on the left.
- Return address and SMTP
server should already be completed
from previous fields on the Getting
- Domain field can be left blank;
- Allow authentication should
- Immediate send allows Eudora
to send messages immediately after being
written, as opposed to storing them
in the Outbox for you to send at a later
- Check Send on check to send
any outgoing mail messages at the time
that you check for incoming mail;
- Leave Secure Sockets as the
Click OK to save settings.
& friendly assistance with your ambition