|Getting Technical Support
Your control panel comes with an integrated support center
that allows you to communicate your problems to the technical
support using a web browser.
Sending Trouble Tickets
To report a problem, do the following:
- On the control panel home page, click New Trouble
- On the page that appears, compose the problem report:
- Title: the subject of your trouble ticket
- E-mail: your e-mail address. It is required
if you want to receive an e-mail confirmation that
your trouble ticket was received by the technical
- Disable email confirmation: check this box
if you do not want to receive the e-mail confirmation
upon receiving tickets.
- Priority: state how important or urgent it
is for you to have this problem taken care of.
- Question: enter a question or describe your
Important: (available in version 2.3 and higher)
when posting a trouble ticket, do not enter texts in
HTML. Support system will not transform it into the
plain text, but post it as it is. E.g: entering <i>problem</i>
will show up in a trouble ticket only as <i>problem</i>
which will make it difficult for TechSupport staff to
read. Use it only when HTML tags are important.
- Attachment: (available in version 2.3 and
higher) you can add it if a trouble ticket was sent
to you by email. Users with web-based TechSupport
system won't be able to retrieve it.
- Click Browse at the bottom of the ticket;
- Choose the file;
- Click Upload. The filename shows in the
Note: if a ticket was created in a control panel,
the user will view this TT in a web-based interface
and won't be able to view the attachment.
- Click Submit. Your ticket will be sent to the
Alternatively, you can launch the trouble ticket composer
from virtually any place in your control panel:
Following Up Trouble Tickets
To see your trouble tickets and answers to them, do the
- Click Ticket Center on your control panel home
- On the Trouble Tickets page that appears, click column
headers to sort your trouble tickets:
- Click the corresponding trouble ticket title.
- Enter a follow-up trouble ticket in the box that appears:
- Click Submit.
Closing Trouble Tickets
Once you've answered a ticket and don't need it any further,
you can close it. There are two options:
- Click the Tickets Center icon on your control
panel home page. In the list of tickets, click the Close
link on the right.
- Open a trouble ticket and once you answer it, click
the Close button in the right upper corner.
Closed trouble tickets are regarded as deleted and are
not available for your viewing.